Located in Side town of Manavgat District 4 km from Manavgat. Ancient agora bath from A.D. 5-6th centuries, dating from Roman Age, was restored in 1960/61 and converted into a museum.
The majority of exhibits in the museum are the ruins discovered by Prof. Dr. Arif Müfid Mansel in excavations during 1947-1967, in the ancient town of Side. There are inscriptions, weapon embossing from Hellenistic, Roman and Byzantine Periods, sculptures which are Roman Period copies of Greek originals, torsos, temples, tomb steles, portraits, ostotecs and column pedestals on exhibition in the museum.
Eexhibits in Bath Building (Museum)
Number 1 Hall (Fridigarium)
Some basalt craters from the Late Hittite Period, weapon embossing work from the Hellenistic Period, sun dials, temples from the Roman period exhibited.
Number 2 Hall (Sudatorium)
Torsos from Roman period exhibited.
Number 3 Hall (Caldarium)
Inscription from Hellenistic Period, amphores from Roman Period, Heracles, Three Graces, Nike sculptures and embossing arts exhibited.
Number 4 Hall (Tepidarium)
Tombs from Roman period, Hermes, Hygieia, Athena, Nike, Apollo sculptures, torsos and portraits exhibited.
Ostothek tombs, columns, column pedestals, column capitals, embossing work, inscriptions, steles and various architectural remains from Hellenistic and Roman periods exhibited.